When creating a horse profile, it is useful to indicate the shoeing cycle of the horse. To input the shoe cycle of a new horse, follow the steps below:
- Click on the '+' button from the bottom left corner of the dashboard
- Select 'Horse'
- Simply select the shoeing cycle from 1 to 12 weeks in the horse profile
- To get notified before the shoeing is due, you can also choose to receive reminders to book an appointment by checking the box labelled "notify".
To input the shoe cycle of an existing horse, follow the steps below:
- Go to the menu
- Click on "Horses"
- Select the horse by clicking on its name
- Click on the "Edit" button from the top right corner of the screen
- Select the shoe cycle
- Click on "Save"
- Tick the "Notify" box to receive reminders
- Remember to click on "Save."
Note: whenever shoeing for a horse is due, you will receive a red dot next to the name of the horse as a reminder to book an appointment.