As a person you have certain data protection rights. You can contact Mustad to request access, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access. You have the right to know what info we have stored about you.
● The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
● The right to erasure. You have the right to have your personal data removed from our systems. If you have had commercial dealings with Mustad in the past, the commercial data will be retained for as long as law requires, but your personal data will be made inaccessible.
● The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
● The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
● The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
● The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Mustad relied on your consent to process your personal information.
● The right of automated decision-making in profiling. Mustad does not use your personal information for automated decision-making or profiling.
To exercise these rights, please contact us by:Emailprivacy@mustad.comWritten letter
Attn. Data Privacy Officer
8218 NJ Lelystad
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Mustad will respond to your request within 28 calendar days. Depending on the number of requests we receive and the complexity of the requests, this period may be extended by 2 months, in which case we will notify you of such extension.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).