") applies to people living in the United States. The US Supplement explains how we collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information. For the US Supplement, "Personal Information
" means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with you, directly or indirectly. Personal Information does not include information that cannot be reasonably linked to you. Personal information we collect
We may collect and use the following categories of Personal Information:
· Identifiers,such as:
- First name and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number,
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country.
· Commercial information, including your purchasing habits.
· Audio or video information, including photos you may provide.
· Professional or employment-related information, such as:
- your business name and title;
- Optional: further information regarding your business, such as if you work alone or in a team, job role (farrier/vet/admin etc.), location of work (own workshop, stud farms, etc.).
· Internet or other similar network activity such as:
- Usage Data described above
- Optional: the EQUINET features you expect to use. We collect this Personal Information from: you, directly in person, by telephone, text, and email, and through the Services (including our live chat in the EQUINET App); your devices and cookies on our website; and through our affiliates and partners;, or through social networks, data analytics platforms and other publicly available sources.
· The following categories of sensitive personal information: your precise geolocation data.
We retain this Personal Information as described with respect to Personal Data under the heading "Retention of data." Use of personal information
We use your Personal Information to provide and improve the Service and for the reasons described with respect to Personal Data under the heading "Purposes for the processing of Personal Data". For categories of Sensitive Personal Information that we collect, we will only use or disclose it either with your specific consent when required, or as otherwise permitted by law, including the CCPA. Disclosures of personal information
We do not sell or "share" (as that term is used in the CCPA) your Personal Information. We have shared Personal Information in all or most categories described in this US Supplement with our affiliates and related parties, vendors who provide services to us, and as otherwise described with respect to Personal Data under the heading "Sharing your Personal Data." Your Rights Under the CCPA/CPRA.
Depending on where you live, you may have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (CPRA), or other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable:
· Right to Know
: The right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, share, or sell, and information about our data practices.
· Right to Request Correction
: The right to request that we correct inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you.
· Right to Request Deletion
: The right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from or about you.
· [Right to Opt Out
· Right to Non-Discrimination
: The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your privacy rights.
To exercise these rights, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or through the contact details referred to below.
Please note that you may only make a CCPA/CPRA-related data access or data portability disclosure request twice within a 12-month period.
We may need to verify your identity before processing such requests in which case you will need to provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g., your full name, address and customer or matter reference number); proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and a description of what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information or is someone authorized to act on such person's behalf.
Any Personal Information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with you request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.