A highly desired feature from our app community is now implemented: within horse log entries, it is now possible to edit your pictures. You can rotate, scale, and crop your image. You can also make notes on your pictures by drawing lines or typing text.
To edit pictures in a new horse entry, follow the steps below:
- Click the '+' button from the Dashboard
- Click on "Entry"
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Add photo'
- Upload a photo from your photo library or click a new photo directly in the app*.
- Once the photo is uploaded and visible on the profile, click on the "Edit" button under the respective photo and use the crop, draw, and text options to change the size, add some words, or draw on the image.
To edit photos from an existing horse entry, follow the steps below:
- Go to the menu
- Click on "Entries"
- Select the entry in which you want to edit a photo
- Scroll down to "Photos"
- Click on the "Edit" button under the respective photo and use the crop, draw and text options to change the size, add some words or draw on the image
*Please note that the first time you want to add images (either from your camera or from your photo library), EQUINET will ask you for permission to do so. If you choose no, you will be unable to add images to the App. To fix this problem, go to your phone's settings, scroll down until you find EQUINET, and make sure EQUINET has access to your photos.