Once your Shopping List is ready, you can easily share it with your local dealer in the form of an excel file.
To share a shopping list, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the dashboard
- Click on "Shopping lists"
- Select the shopping list you want to share
- Click on "Share with dealer"
- Choose if you want to send the list through EQUINET or through your device. If you choose to send it through EQUINET, this will bring up the contacts you have listed as a dealer and you can choose who to send the list to (Tip: We recommend you include your trusted dealers in your contacts first!)
- You can also choose to send the list via your device (through email, SMS, social media, etc.)
The dealer and yourself will receive an email containing the order; we recommend that the first time you send an email to the dealer, you contact them to inquire whether they have received your order, as it may end up in their junk email folder.
When the order is received, simply click the "add to inventory" button in the shopping list, and it will be added to your inventory. If some products were unavailable in your order, edit the shopping list first to remove them before clicking "add to inventory."