If you use a different third-party accounting provider not supported by EQUINET (apart from Xero or QuickBooks) or don't use one at all, you can still send invoice reports to yourself, follow these steps below:
- From the dashboard, go to Invoices
- Click on 'Filter Invoices' to select the relevant status, date range and/or contact associated with the invoice/s you wish to export and then click on 'Filter'
- Click on 'Export' from the top-right corner of the screen
- Tick the invoice(s) you want to export
- Select any export format (Xero or Quickbooks) - you do not need an account on Xero or Quickbooks for this
- Click on 'Export Invoices'
- You will receive an email connected to your EQUINET account with the invoice file (in a CSV format). You will then have the option to upload the file into your preferred accounting provider or keep it for personal use.