EQUINET provides the feature to directly invoice a horse entry. Follow the steps mentioned below to do the same:
- Go to the dashboard
- Click on "Entries"
- Select the entry you want to invoice (Alternatively, you can create a new entry and invoice that. Read Adding a Horse Entry for more information)
- Click on the "Invoice" button
- This will open up the invoice page. Check if all the information is correct and if you followed the same tax structure that you initially setup in your farrier procedures in the settings (for instance, if you entered the cost of the service/procedure with tax in the procedure settings, make sure to select "Tax Included" in the invoice)
- Click on "Save." You can see the invoice by clicking on the "View" button on the next screen
- If you want to directly share the invoice with your contact, click on "Authorise"* However, if you want to share the invoice at a later date, you don't need to take any action. It will be saved as a draft in your invoices and then you can later share it by following the steps mentioned above (read Sharing invoices with contacts using accounting provider (Xero/Quickbooks) for detailed instructions).
*You can only do this step if you are connected with an accounting provider (Xero or QuickBooks) in the EQUINET app.