Before inviting your fellow team members to EQUINET, make sure you have setup your team (read Creating Your Team on EQUINET
). Once you have your own team on EQUINET, follow the steps mentioned below to invite members:
- Go to the dashboard
- Click on "Teams"
- Click on the name of your team
- Click on "Invite new members". You can either choose to share the link via your preferred channels (e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.) or directly invite via email. Note: sometimes the invitation email may land in the junk folder
- Once your team member clicks on the invitation link, they will be redirected to the Teams page on EQUINET. They can then accept the invitation. Make sure that they have the app installed and they are logged in with their EQUINET account
- If your invite is accepted, you will get a push notification and an in-app message. A pop-up will appear in your Teams' "pending approval" section. In this page, you can approve new members who accepted invitations or deny unknown members.
- New team members will be displayed in the "members" section once they have been accepted.