EQUINET provides the option to choose between Standard and Service appointments. Service Appointments
are for scheduling appointments for farrier services, including regular shoeing, horse assessments, trims and other procedures.Standard Appointments
are for personal use, team meetings, lunch appointments or introduction chats with potential new clients, etc.
To make a new appointment, follow the steps below:
- Click on '+' button from the dashboard
- Click on "Appointment"
- Choose if you want to create a service or standard appointment from the top-left bar
- Fill in all the necessary details by clicking into each of the fields. Tip: you can click on the "Date & time" field and select the suitable slot for the appointment through the calender view
- You can set up a reminder so that you receive an email notification prior to the appointment. Simply enter the suitable alert time in the 'Reminder' field. Additionally, you can choose to send an email notification & SMS to your contacts to inform them about the appointment
- Click "Save" to schedule the appointment.